Presentations

2

Posted by kristagill | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on November 29, 2017

Over the year students in Room 17 have presented some great speeches and it has been wonderful to see them grow in confidence along the way.

There have been great Power Point slides, colourful posters and students who bring in hands on things to show us.

The speeches so far this week have been no exception.

We have had lots of different topics so far, from cars, sport, animals, famous places and even chocolate. Yum!

Today we had carnivorous plants. I never remember to take photos as I am always busy listening, watching and taking notes. However with such an unusual topic I had to snap a few.

Here are a few photos of Emma sharing her speech on carnivorous plants. She did a great job and had a captivated audience.

We Also had Drew who shared his passion for a sport he plays, Inline Hockey. He was able to bring in all his equipment to show us and even suited up to give us a demonstration

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate all the students on the speeches they have shared this year. It’s a shame i have to miss the ones being shared on my days off. Also thank you to the parents for the support you have given your children to complete their presentations. 

Krista ☺

Comments (2)

I am Emma’s grandmother I live in Melbourne but was recently in Adelaide visiting the family. I walked Emma to school and was able to meet some of her friends and teachers. I enjoyed looking round the happy colorful classroom with a lovely learning environment. I was impressed.
Wish I had been there for Emma’s presentation on carnivorous plants, and I hope no one was gobbled up by a Venus Fly Trap.
Congratulations to all the children on their special presentations.
Gilda Collins

Hi Gilda
Thank you for your kind words. Emma did a wonderful presentation. She spoke clearly and confidently and the class were really impressed by the plants. I should have said I had access to a really big Venus Fly trap that gobbled up cheeky students 🙂
Krista

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar